OUR DEDICATED TRAIN STATION “FIESCH FERIENDORF”
We have our own dedicated train station, so it’s easy to reach us by public transport. The Matterhorn Gotthard Bahn will take you straight to our door.
SBB SCHOOL DAY TICKETS FOR JUST 15 FRANCS (ALL YEAR)
SBB offers low-cost day tickets for school trips and camps. This makes travelling to Fiesch by public transport an attractive option for school classes and youth groups (up to the age of 25). For just 15 francs, children, young people and accompanying persons can travel 2nd class for a day, wherever the GA travelcard is valid.
ARRIVING BY CAR
“Many roads lead to us”
- Via Montreux Brig to Fiesch
- Via Lötschberg Car Transport Service (BLS) or Furka (MGB)
- Via the Furka, Grimsel or Nufenen Alpine passes in summer
Parking spaces: There are plenty of free parking spaces available on site.
SHORT DISTANCES ACROSS THE SITE
Direct train connection to the Eggishorn skiing and hiking area and the cross-country skiing paradise of Goms.
- Two minutes to the cableway valley station.
- 15 minutes to the Goms cross-country ski trail